You can make some nice jumps on the BERG Ultim Champion InGround! The design of the trampoline ensures that you can jump safely and for a longer period of time on an excellent trampoline. The advantage of a rectangular trampoline compared with a round trampoline is that you can jump over the entire length. Due to its shape, the trampoline fits in almost any garden.
The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps. Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easier to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in the garden.
• The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
• Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
• The rectangular shape means you can make nice jumps over the entire length of the trampoline!
• Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
• The patented frame is easy to assemble and install.
• Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
• Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
|Art. Nr.||Model||Color padding||Diameter||Number of springs||Trampoline height||Entrance height||Test weight||Max. user weight||CE certified|
|22.214.171.124||BERG Ultim InGround||Grey||330 x 220||88||27cm||27cm||500kg||100kg||No|
|126.96.36.199||BERG Ultim InGround||Green||330 x 220||88||27cm||27cm||500kg||100kg||No|